The latest government guidelines. March 2021
We continue to monitor government guidelines each week to see where we stand as recording & rehearsal space. In line with the latest government rules we are still able to operate as a place of work for working musicians.
Professional Activity: Studios remain open for professional recording, rehearsal, broadcast and streamed performance where the venue is Covid-secure. Professional recording, rehearsing, broadcast and streamed performance can also take place in theatres, concert halls, and outdoors, provided this is done in line with Covid-secure guidance.
We still maintain that you practice rigorous social distancing and use the provided sanitisers and microphone covers that are available for free in the studio.
The safety & well being of our customers is our main focus therefore we have carried out a risk assessment and are taking the following measures:
- Providing hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray in all areas.
- Cleaning & disinfecting all surfaces before bookings.
- Signs to remind people to social distance.
- We advise the wearing of face masks in communal areas.
- If you or someone close to you has shown any symptoms we politely ask that you stay at home.
For all other guidance please see click on the link here.